How to Generate QR Code Images in VB.NET Library
QR Code (a.k.a. Denso Barcode, QRCode, and Quick Response Code) is capable to store a large block of data information, and could be read immediately. QR Code could be used to encode URL and could be scanned by a qualified phone camera.
QR Code Generator SDK Library for VB.NET is easy to integrate into Visual Basice applications and projects. It can generate, print QR Code bar code images in VB.NET applications, VB.NET class library and console applications. Strong named assemblies are provided for .NET 2.0 and above version.
QR Code Generator DLL for VB.NET provides flexible barcode options
, like barcode rotation, barcode sizing & imaging settings to meet developers' needs. QR Code Generator for VB.NET provides a lot of barcode options, like selectable barcode rotation, flexible sizing options, advanced barcode imaging options to customize barcode to meet developers' needs.
This integration guide suggests how to print high-quality QR Code images in VB.NET applications & IDEs. You can get more specific tutorials for QR Code data encoding
, QR Code image setting
, and QR Code size setting
QR Code Generator for VB.NET Features
|Encodable Characters||- Numeric / Arabic characters|
- Alphanumeric data
- Byte characters
- Kanji characters
|GS1 Compatible||Easy to encode GS1 compatible QR Code barcode images in VB.NET|
|Programming Developements||- Completely run in .NET 2.0 and later versions|
- Fully support Visual Basic (VB.NET) 2005/2008/2010
|User Manual||Provides complete VB.NET sample code to guide every aspect of QR Code generation in VB.NET projects|
|Barcode Image & Size||Multiple barcode settings to customize QR Code barcode image and size, including width, width, rotation, resolution etc.|
|Safe & Secure||Provide 100% managed code product created in Visual C#.NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs|
QR Code Generator DLL for VB.NET Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
- .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- VB.NET Windows Forms Application
- VB.NET ASP.NET Web site / Web Form
- VB.NET Class and Console Applications
- VB.NET SSRS, Crystal Report, RDLC Report
Install .NET QR Code Generator Library SDK in VB.NET
How to Print QR Code Images in VB.NET Windows Forms
- Download barcode encoder dll library for .NET trial package;
- Add BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Win.dll to your Windows project reference.
- Copy the VB.NET barcode samples below to your project, usig namepace "BusinessRefinery.Barcode".
Install .NET QR Code Generator Dll in VB.NET Projects
How to Create Barcodes in ASP.NET Web Applications using VB.NET
- Download for free barcode generator component for .NET evaluation package;
- Add BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Web.dll to you ASP.NET project reference.
- Copy the qr code vb.net sample code below to your ASP.NET web project.
How to Print QR Code Images in Gif / Jpeg Using VB.NET Class Library?
Copy the qr code sample coding to your VB.NET projects to print qr codes:
Dim barcode As BusinessRefinery.Barcode.QRCode =
barcode.DataMode = QRCodeDataMode.Auto
barcode.Code = "QR Code"
barcode.Version = QRCodeVersion.V2;
barcode.Resolution = 104
barcode.Rotate = BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Rotate.Rotate270
barcode.Format = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif