POSTNET Excel Generator Addin Download, Install & Use
POSTNET is also named as USPS POSTNET Barcode, USPS Postal Numeric Encoding Technique Barcode, Delivery Point Barcode (DPBC), and POSTNET 3 of 5. It is a linear barcode being widely used to assist in mail sorting and routing by US Post Service. Its length is fixed, which is 6, 7, 10 or 12 digits, including the check digit.
Users without professional skills can also use BR.Barcode Add-In for MS Excel to easily generate POSTNET barcodes and other 30+ linear and 2D barcodes in your MS Excel documents. It can be easily installed in MS Office 2007 and 2010. Single barcode as well as barcode lists and tables are supported by this barcode generation tool.
Users may set parameters of the created barcodes with this barcode generation tool such as bar width & height, image width & height, bar alignment, margin, etc.
POSTNET Add-In for Excel Features
Numeric data: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
One check digit added automatically by this barcode generator|
All inserted barcodes are preset to conform to industry standard|
Easy to Use||
It is so simple and quick to insert POSTNET barcode images in Excel spreadsheet|
Support configuring inserted POSTNET barcodes by adjusting bar width & height, rotation, etc|
Easily integrated in MS Excel within seconds|
POSTNET Add-In for Excel Requirements
Windows OS & .NET
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Installer 3.1, VSTO 3.0 Runtime sp1, and .NET Framework 3.5 sp1.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2007; Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2010.
Install POSTNET Plug-In for Excel
- Close all the Excel spreadsheets on your computer;
- Download BizCode Add-In for Microsoft Excel;
- Unzip the installation package and run the setup file;
- Open a new Excel document and click "Install";
- An "Add-Ins" tab will appear in the menu bar.
How to Generate POSTNET Barcode on MS Excel?
- Click on the "Add-Ins" tab in Word menu bar;
- Go to "Create Barcode" to get to "Barcode Settings" panel;
- Click the cell where you want to insert a POSTNET barcode;
- Go to "Barcode Type" to choose "POSTNET" in the pull-down menu;
- Input valid POSTNET data you need;
- A POSTNET barcode will be created after clicking "Generate".
How to Set Parameters of Created POSTNET?
- Click the POSTNET you want to reset;
- Go to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab;
- Set the parameters which you want to reset;
- Click the "Update" button, and you'll get the new POSTNET barcode you need.
How to Create POSTNET Barcode List or Table in Excel?
- Open or create an excel spreadsheet on your computer;
- Activate the barcode generator by clicking "Create Barcode" in "Add-Ins" tab;
- Select a column or a row of cells with valid data;
- Go to "Barcode Type" drop-down menu and select "POSTNET";
- Click "Generate", and you'll get a POSTNET barcode list or table.
How to Link POSTNET Barcode to Cell for Excel?
- Select a created POSTNET barcode;
- Click the "Link To Cell" button and choose a cell with data;
- Click "Update" (otherwise click "Cancel");
- The POSTNET is linked to the cell and would change if the data changed;
- Link a couple of barcodes to cells with data at a time;
- Change the data as you wish in the linked cells;
- Click "Update Link To Cell", and you'll get the barcodes you need.