PLANET Excel Add-In Download, Install & Use
PlANET, also called USPS PLANET Barcode, and USPS Confirms Service Barcode, is a numeric linear barcode with a fixed length of 12 or 14 digits. It has been used to identify and track pieces of mail during delivery By US post office.
BR.Barcode Add-In for MS Excel provides a simple barcode generator for users to directly and quickly create PLANET barcodes and other 30+ linear & matrix barcodes for your Microsoft Office Excel documents. The installation of the barcode plug-in can be finished within seconds.
Users may adjust not only PlANET barcode size at will, such as bar width & height, image width & height, margins, etc, but also other PlANET barcode image parameters like rotation, bar alignment, etc.
PlANET Plug-In for Excel Features
Numeric data: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
MS Excel Version||
Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Excel 2010|
Easy to Use||
Available for users without programming skills|
This PLANET barcode is able to encode 12 or 14 digits|
All inserted PLANET barcodes complies with the latest barcdoe specifications|
Users can choose to display the encoded characters in PLANET for human reading in the MS Office Excel documents or just hide it|
PlANET Add-In for Excel Requirements
Windows OS & .NET
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Installer 3.1, VSTO 3.0 Runtime sp1, and .NET Framework 3.5 sp1.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2007; Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2010.
Install PlANET Add-In for Excel
- Download BizCode Add-In for Microsoft Excel and unzip it;
- Close all the Excel spreadsheets on your computer;
- Run the setup file to install the barcode generator;
- Open a new Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane;
- The barcode add-in is installed in the "Add-Ins" tab.
How to Create PlANET Barcode for MS Excel?
- Open an Excel document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar;
- Click on the "Create Barcode" to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings";
- Click the cell in which you want to generate a PlANET barcode;
- Click "Barcode Type" and select "PlANET" in the drop-down menu;
- Enter required PlANET data in the "Data" box;
- Click the "Generate" button, and a PlANET barcode will be created.
How to Configure Created PlANET Barcodes?
- Click the PlANET you want to adjust;
- Get to the "Barcode Settings" panel;
- Switch to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab;
- Reset the PlANET parameters which you want to change;
- Click "Update", and you'll get a new PlANET barcode.
How to Generate PlANET Barcode List or Table in Excel?
- Open or create an excel spreadsheet;
- Click "Create Barcode" in "Add-Ins" tab;
- Choose a column or a row of cells with valid data;
- Select "PlANET" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu;
- Click "Generate", and a PlANET list or table is successfully inserted.
How to Link PlANET Barcode to Cell for Excel?
- Insert a PlANET barcode and click "Link To Cell";
- Choose a cell with data and click "Update" (or else click "Cancel");
- The PlANET is linked to the cell and would change if the data changed;
- Link a couple of barcodes to cells at a time and input different data in the linked cells;
- Click "Update Link To Cell", and all barcodes will be renewed accordingly.