ITF-14 Excel Generator Download, Install & Use
ITF-14 is a continuous, self-checking barcode which has fixed data length of 13 characters (excluding a checksum digit). It is designed to encode a Global Trade Item Number and widely used to create the shipping container symbol.
ITF-14 Add-In for Excel is universally used to create great quality ITF-14 barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions and the generated ITF-14 barcodes comply with the latest ITF-14 barcode specification.
Users are free to adjust the properties of the created ITF-14 barcodes, such as wide to narrow bar ratio, bearer bar, rotation, font, etc.
ITF-14 Add-In for Excel Features
MS Excel Version||
Totally compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions|
- Generate a single ITF-14 barcode or a barcode list with just a few mouse clicks
- Simple to link a barcode with a cell
Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
Check Digit Option||
This add-in automatically calculate and add the check digit for ITF-14|
Various Adjustable Properties||
Rich barcode settings are provided for users to customize their barcodes|
For All Printers||
All printers are available to print the created barcodes|
ITF-14 Add-In for Excel Requirements
Windows OS & .NET
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Installer 3.1, VSTO 3.0 Runtime sp1, and .NET Framework 3.5 sp1.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2007; Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2010.
Install ITF-14 Add-In for Excel
- Before installation, all Excel documents should be closed;
- Download BizCode Add-In for Microsoft Excel and unzip it;
- Run the setup file "setup.exe" to install this add-in;
- Open a new Excel document on your computer now;
- Click "Install" in a window which pops up on the screen;
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
How to Create ITF-14 Barcode in MS Excel?
- Open a new Excel document on your computer;
- Click "Add-Ins" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right;
- Select "ITF 14" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the text box of "Data";
- Click "Generate" button and a required ITF-14 barcode is created on the document;
- Now users can choose to adjust the parameters of the created barcode;
- Revise the parameters in "Barcode Settings" and then click "Update";
- Now users can see their desired barcode on the document.
How to Draw a Barcode List in MS Excel?
- Click "Add-Ins" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel in a new Excel document;
- Choose a list of cells and type valid ITF-14 barcode data in them;
- Select all those cells and choose "ITF 14" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu;
- Click "Generate" button and the generation of an ITF-14 barcode list is completed!
How to Link a Barcode with a Cell in MS Excel?
- Generate an ITF-14 barcode and click "Link To Cell" in "Barcode Settings";
- Select a cell filled with valid ITF-14 data in the document and click "Update";
- Now the linkage between the barcode and the data in the cell is finished successfully;
- Several barcodes which are linked to different cells can be updated at one time;
- To realize the function above, ensure all the barcodes are linked to different cells first;
- Modify the data in those cells and click "Update Link To Cell" button;
- Now, all the barcodes are updated according to the revised data in the cells!