- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Barcode Fonts
- Barcode Hardware
- RFID Products
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
- Create and generate POSTNET barcode symbol image
- Create and stream images to Class library, Control library, and Console Applications
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft SSRS are supported
- Allows the Graphic image resolution of POSTNET to be changed
- Support multiple image formats including Gif, Png, Jpeg, Tiff, and Bitmap
- Built 100% in C#
- Royalty-free with purchase license
POSTNET Barcode Setting Quick Jumps:
POSTNET C#.NET Generator FAQ
1. What types of project could POSTNET C#.NET Generator integrate
Console application, Class library, and control library developed in Visual C# .NET are supported. Web server applications that could be developed in Visual C# IDEs could also be equipped with POSTNET C#.NET Generator.
2. How to Setup POSTNET C#.NET Generator
Follow the steps for POSTNET C#.NET Generator Setup Process.
3. What Image formats are supported
POSTNET C#.NET generator could generate graphic POSTNET files with Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and Portable Network Graphics (PNG). Bitmaps could be generated as well.
4. How to Set Image Format for POSTNET
Property ImageFormat could be ultilized to set the image format of the produced POSTNET via C# applications.
5. How to Change the Resolution of the barcode Image
Resolution using POSTNET C#.NET Generator is set in DPI.
barcode.Resolution = 96;
6. How to Change the Color of the barcode image
Monochromatic POSTNET symbols are no more the only option. Using POSTNET C#.NET Generator, you can easily draw colorful POSTNET images by your C#.NET application.
7. How to Place Barcode Symbol in the image
Some packaging methods require special considerations for POSTNET symbol placement. The placement of a POSTNET could be done within second using POSTNET C#.NET Generator using Alignment and Rotation setting.