- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Barcode Fonts
- Barcode Hardware
- RFID Products
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
- Easy to integrate Code 93 barcode generation component into your C#.NET Programs
- Completely written in C#.NET for .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0
- Support pixel, inch, cm to be used as the measurement for Code 93 barcode
- Simple to specify top, bottom, left, right margin surrounded Code 93 symbol
- Efficiently make Code 93 barcodes with X, Y dimension and barcode width& height to be adjusted
- Mature Code 93 barcode generating dll with royalty-free and perpetual developer license
Installation of .NET Barcode Generator in C# .NET
- Add BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Win.dll or BusinessRefinery.Barcode.Web.dll to your .NET project reference
- Add .NET Barcode Generator .NET Windows Control Library to .NET Visual Studio Toolbox
Setting Code 93 Barcode Size in C#.NET
C# Code 93 barcode provides a set of barcode size settings to specify you Code 93 barcodes. Please download C# barcode component and install, copy those following code to your Visual Studio:
Linear barcode = new Linear(); barcode.Symbology = Symbology.CODE93; barcode.Code = "9876543210";
BarcodeUnit is a unit of measure for all size related properties.
barcode.BarcodeUnit = BarcodeUnit.PIXEL;
Code 93 Barcode Width Related Settings
BarWidth is the bar module width, which is also called X dimension.
barcode.BarWidth = 5;BarcodeWidth
BarcodeWidth is the Code 93 barcode image width, which is made up of right margin, Code 93 symbol and left margin. The class library will auto reset the barcode width if your setting is less than the minimum setting.
barcode.BarcodeWidth = 200;Left & Right Margin
LeftMargin is used to modify generated barcode image left margin.
RightMargin is used to modify generated barcode image right margin.
barcode.LeftMargin = 3; barcode.RightMargin = 5;
Code 93 Barcode Height Related Settings
BarHeight is the Code 93 bar module height, which is also called Y dimension.
barcode.BarHeight = 5;BarcodeHeight
BarcodeHeight is the Code 93 barcode image height, which is made up of top margin, Code 93 symbol, text margin, text and bottom margin. The class library will auto reset the barcode height if your setting is less than the minimum setting.
barcode.BarcodeHeight = 150;Top & Bottom Margin
TopMargin is used for specifying generated barcode image top margin which is a white zone above the Code 93 symbol.
BottomMargin is used for specifying generated barcode image bottom margin which is a white zone under the human-readable text.
barcode.TopMargin = 3; barcode.BottomMargin = 5;Text Margin
TextMargin is the white space between the Code 93 symbol and the human-readable text
barcode.TextMargin = 20;Text Font
TextFont is used for setting fonts for human-readable characters in Code 93.
barcode.TextFont = new FontStyle("Arial", Font.PLAIN, 11);