ISSN Excel Generator Plugin Download, Install & Use
ISSN, alias International Standard Serial Number, ISSN+2, ISSN+5, ISSN Supplement 2 (Two-digit Add-On) and ISSN Supplement 5 (Five-digit Add-On), is a linear barcode mainly used to identify a print or electronic periodical publication.
ISSN BR.Barcode Add-In for MS Excel is a user-friendly barcode generator which enables users to create ISSN barcodes and other 30+ linear & 2D barcodes directly in your MS Excel documents. Users may use it to generate barcodes with little efforts.
Properties of ISSN created by BR.Barcode Add-In for Excel are customizable according to specific needs, including bar width & height, image width & height, rotation, bar alignment, etc.
ISSN Add-In for Excel Features
Numeric data: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 |
MS Excel Versions||
Totally available to Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Excel 2010|
Able to create ISSN+2 and ISSN+5 barcodes|
Size Customization ||
Simply adjust ISSN size by setting bar width & height, image width & height, etc|
It's selectable for whether to display the encoded characters in ISSN for human reading in the MS Office Excel documents|
All generated barcode images are compatible with the latest barcode specifications|
ISSN Plug-In for Excel Requirements
Windows OS & .NET
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Installer 3.1, VSTO 3.0 Runtime sp1, and .NET Framework 3.5 sp1.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2007; Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2010.
Install ISSN Add-In for Excel
- Close all the Excel documents on your computer;
- Download BizCode Add-In for Microsoft Excel and unzip it;
- Run the setup file to install the barcode add-in;
- Open a new Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane;
- The barcode add-in is integrated with the "Add-Ins" tab.
How to Create ISSN Barcode on MS Excel?
- Open or create an Excel document and click the "Add-Ins" tab;
- Click "Create Barcode" to get access to the panel of "Barcode Settings";
- Click the cell in which you want to generate an ISSN barcode;
- Select "ISSN" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu;
- Input valid ISSN data in the "Data" box;
- Click "Generate" to finish the creation of an ISSN.
How to Adjust Properties of Created ISSN?
- Click the ISSN which you want to set;
- Go to the "Barcode Settings" panel;
- Switch to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab;
- Set the parameters you want to change;
- Click the "Update" button in the panel;
- Youâll get the new ISSN barcode you need.
How to Generate ISSN Barcode List or Table for Excel?
- Open or create an excel spreadsheet and click "Add-Ins";
- Start the barcode generator by clicking "Create Barcode";
- Choose a column or a row of cells with valid data;
- Select "ISSN" in the "Barcode Type" drop-down menu;
- Click "Generate" to get a barcode list or table.
How to Link ISSN Barcode to Cell in Excel?
- Click a created ISSN and then click the "Link To Cell" button;
- Select a cell with data and click "Update" (otherwise click "Cancel");
- The ISSN is linked to the cell after these steps;
- Link a couple of barcodes to cells with data at a time;
- Input different data in the linked cells;
- Click "Update Link To Cell", and new barcodes are inserted.