Identcode Excel Add-In Download, Install & Use
Identcode, also called German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Deutsche Post Identcode Barcode, Deutsche Post AG Identcode, Deutsche Frachtpost Identcode, CodeIdentcode, and Deutsche Post AG, is a linear barcode used by the Deutsche Post AG (DHL) for freight shipments, with a fixed length of 11 digits, excluding one check digit.
BR.Barcode Add-In for MS Excel is a barcode generation tool which is available to directly create Identcode barcodes and other 30+ linear & 2D barcodes in your Microsoft Office Excel documents. It's so easy to install and operate that users without training can also able to insert barcodes in a few steps with this barcode add-in for Excel.
Identcode Add-In for Excel can be used to configure created Identcode barcode size through adjusting bar width & height, image width & height, etc. Besides, other Identcode barcode image parameters can also be easily reset in Excel, like rotation, bar alignment, etc.
Identcode Plug-In for Excel Features
Numeric data: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 |
MS Excel Versions||
Perfectly compatible for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 & 2010|
Compatibale with the latest barcode specifications and standards|
Easy to Operate||
Easy to use Identcode barcode add-in to generate Identcode without programming skills|
Simply reset Identcode size with bar width & height, image width & height, margin, etc|
Human-Readable Text Users can decide whether to display the encoded characters in Identcode for human reading in the MS Office Excel documents|
Identcode Add-In for Excel Requirements
Windows OS & .NET
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Installer 3.1, VSTO 3.0 Runtime sp1, and .NET Framework 3.5 sp1.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2007; Microsoft Office Excel Workbook 2010.
Install Identcode Add-In for Excel
- Download BizCode Add-In for Microsoft Excel and unzip it;
- Close all your Excel documents and run the setup file;
- Open a new Excel document and click "Install";
- The barcode add-in is added in the "Add-Ins" tab.
How to Insert Identcode Barcode on MS Excel?
- Click the "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar and go to "Create Barcode";
- Click the cell where you want to create a Identcode barcode;
- Select "IDENTCODE" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu;
- Input required Identcode data in the "Data" box;
- Click the "Generate" button, and an Identcode barcode will be created.
How to Adjust Parameters of Created Identcode?
- Click the Identcode you want to reset;
- Switch to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab in "Barcode Settings" panel;
- Set the parameters which you want to change respectively;
- Click "Update" and you'll get the new Identcode barcode you need.
How to Create Identcode Barcode List or Table for Excel?
- Start or establish an excel document;
- Click "Create Barcode" in "Add-Ins" tab;
- Select a column or a row of cells with valid data;
- Choose "IDENTCODE" barcode type from "Barcode Type";
- Click "Generate", and a barcode list or table will be created.
How to Link Identcode Barcode to Cell in Excel?
- Create a Identcode in your excel spreadsheet;
- Click the "Link To Cell" button and choose a cell with valid data;
- Click "Update" (otherwise click "Cancel");
- The Identcode is linked to the cell and would change if the data changed;
- Link a couple of Identcode barcodes to cells with data at a time;
- Change the data in the linked cells;
- Click "Update Link To Cell", and you'll get the new barcodes you want.