- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Barcode Fonts
- Barcode Hardware
- RFID Products
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
.NET Barcode Reader supports scanning and reading EAN-8 and other 10+ linear & 2D barcodes from .NET image objects and image files.
.NET Barcode Reader is completely coded in C# 2.0, which supports GIF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap, TIFF image formats, also supports reading multiple pages in TIFF documents.
.NET EAN-8 Barcode Reader - Developer Guide
1. How to install & integrate .NET Barcode Reader component into your .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET projects?
- Download the .NET Barcode Reader trial package, and unzip it.
- Copy BusinessRefinery.Barcodes.Reader.dll to your .NET project folder. (please do not copy to your .NET project bin folder, during building, Visual Studio will do it for you.)
- Add dll to your .NET project reference.
2. In C#.NET class, how to scan a EAN-8 barcode image and read EAN-8 barcode from it
EAN-8 barcode image scanning in C# class:
// Read EAN-8 barcodes from one gif image, in C# class barcodes = BarCodeReader.scanBarCode("ean8.gif", BarCodeType.EAN8);
3. In VB.NET class, how to scan a EAN-8 barcode image and read EAN-8 barcode from it
EAN-8 barcode image scanning in VB.NET class:
// Read EAN-8 barcodes from one gif image, in VB.NET class Dim barcodes() As string = BarCodeReader.scanBarCode("ean8.gif", BarCodeType.EAN8)
.NET Barcode Reader Supporting Barcode Types
- Codabar - Code 39 - Extended Code 39 - Code 128 (also EAN-128 / GS1-128) - EAN-8 - EAN-13 - UPC-A - UPC-E - Interleaved 2 of 5