- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Barcode Fonts
- Barcode Hardware
- RFID Products
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
- Efficiently, fast create EAN-13 barcodes as well as EAN-13+2 and EAN-13+5 barcodes from a font
- Provides different font heights for EAN-13 barcodes in XS, S, M, L,XL
- Accurate EAN-13 barcode generation meets EAN-13 barcode specifications
- Print high-quality EAN-13 barcodes under new patent pending font technology
- Perfectly work with MS-Word, MS-Excel, Crystal Reports, SSRS, and .NET applications
- Integrate into C#.NET, VB.NET , Managed C++, Java, Active X applications with barcode font source code
- Mature, flexible barcode font with multiple developer licenses
EAN-13 Barcode Font - Overview
EAN-13 Font is a flexible barcode font for creating EAN-13 barcodes in different applications, which contains five (5) different font heights in several formats along with font tools, macros and source code to assist with application integration. It is easy and simple to create EAN-13 barcode complying with all current GS1, UCC, EAN, European EN 797 and IEC 15420:2000 specifications.
EAN-13 is a one member of EAN barcode, which is designed by the International Article Numbering Association (EAN) in Europe. It is a fixed-length, numeric linear barcode symbology that is primarily used in supermarkets to identify product at the point of sales, and now in retail products internationally.
EAN-13 Font prints:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
EAN-13 Barcode Font - EAN-13 Related Properties
EAN-13 Barcode Special:
EAN-13+2 and EAN-13+5 barcodes may be created via SupplementCode property. Users may modify EAN-13+2 and EAN-13+5 barcodes with SupplementHeight and SupplementSpace properties.
Basic for EAN-13 Barcode:
Users may encode EAN-13 barcodes valid value via Symbology and Code property; and apply a checksum digit at the end of EAN-13 barcodes via AddChecksum Property.
Size for EAN-13 Barcode:
Users may change EAN-13 barcode size via BarcodeUnit, BarWidth & BarHeight, BarcodeWidth & BarcodeHeight, TopMargin, BottomMargin, RightMargin and LeftMargin properties.
Image for EAN-13 Barcode:
Users may customize EAN-13 barcode image related properties via Resolution, Rotate.
Text for EAN-13 Barcode:
Users may manage EAN-13 human-readable text with DisplayText, DisplayChecksumDigit, TextFont, and TextMargin Properties.
EAN-13 Barcode Font - License & Price
- EAN-13 Barcode Font - Single User License - USD 99
- EAN-13 Barcode Font - Small Company Developer license - USD 299
- EAN-13 Barcode Font - Single Developer license - USD 599
- EAN-13 Barcode Font - Five Developer license - USD 1299
- EAN-13 Barcode Font - Unlimited Developer license - USD 1799