- Barcode for .NET
- Barcode for Java
- Barcode for MS Office
- Barcode Fonts
- Barcode Hardware
- RFID Products
- Generate barcodes in ASP.NET
- Generate barcodes in .NET WinForms
- Generate barcodes in Visual C#.NET
- Generate barcodes in Visual Basic.NET
- Generate barcodes in Java
- Generate barcodes in Crystal Reports
- Generate barcodes in Reporting Service
- Generate barcodes in RDLC Report
- Generate Barcodes in BIRT Report
- Order Now
- About Us
- Font generator for Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports
- Support Mac, Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Create Code 128 from a font
- TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL LaserJet soft fonts are included
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 15417 (2nd edition 2007-06-01)
- Automatically compute the mandatory modulo-103 checksum digit
- Code Set C to double-byte characters
- Process the tilde character "~" to specify special characters in the input data
- AIM USS Code-128, ISS-Code-128, UCC-128, EAN-128, GS1-128, SCC18, USPS, SISAC, Canada Post are supported
Code 128 Font Generator - Brief Introduction
Code 128 Font Generator generate Code 128 from a font. The Code 128 fonts could be used in applications including Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports. Operating Stystems including Mac, Windows, Linux, and Unix are supported. Code 128 fonts are compatible with the second edition of ISO / IEC 15417 in 2007. Code set A, code set B, and code set C are supported separately by Code 128 font generator.
Barcode Font Generator - Setup
- Download Code 128 Font Generator
- Install font tool in your operating system
- Set the symbology to be CODE128, CODE128A, CODE128B, and CODE128C
CODE128, CODE128A, CODE128B, or CODE128C?
There are four options for Code 128, they are CODE128, CODE128A, CODE128B, and CODE128C. Each of them represents a unique collection of character sets.
Code Set A
Code 128 in code set A encodes 0-9, A-Z and control codes, special characters, and FNC 1-4.
Code Set B
Code set B is for 0-9, A-Z, a-z, special characters, and FNC 1-4.
Code Set C
Code set C is capable to encodes each two digits with one code, as well as FNC1.
Auto Code Set
Business Refinery developed auto code set for data encoding. Using auto code set, all types of Code 128 valid data could be encoded easily. CODE128 represents Code 128 in Auto Code Set.